Hyper Text: Hyper Text simply means “Text within Text.” A text has a link within it, is a hypertext. Whenever you click on a word which brings you to a new webpage, you have clicked on hypertext.
Markup language: A markup language is a programming language that is used make a text more interactive and dynamic. It can turn a text into images, tables, links, etc.
An HTML document is made of many HTML tags and each HTML tag contains different content.
Features of HTML
1) It is a very easy and straightforward language. It can be easily understood and modified.
2) It is very easy to make an effective presentation with HTML because it has a lot of formatting tags.
3) It is a markup language, so it provides a flexible way to design web pages along with the text.
4) It facilitates programmers to add a link on the web pages (by HTML anchor tag), so it enhances the interest of browsing of the user.
6) It facilitates the programmer to add Graphics, Videos, and Sound to the web pages which makes it more attractive and interactive.