How to change your header in WordPress
To change your header in WordPress, perform the following steps:
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Account.
2.Click Appearance in the left margin.
3. Then click Header.
4. Here you can see a preview of your current header.
5. To change the header, you can either choose an already uploaded image from here.
6. You can also choose an image from our media library or computer.
7. Let’s upload an image from the computer.
8. Click Set as Header.
9. Then crop the image as desired.
10. Click Crop and Publish.
That’s it! The header has been updated. We can now check our live website to see what it looks like.