To create folders in RoundCube, perform the following steps:
1. Login to Roundcube.
Note: You don’t know how to access webmail or directly Roundcube. Click here to learn the steps.
2. Click the Personal Settings link here.
3. Then click the Folders tab.
4. Type the name of the new folder here, then click Create.
5. That’s it! The new folder has been created.
6. You can click the new folder here to see it’s contents.
7. You can rename the folder at any time by clicking this rename icon and entering a new name there.
8. You can delete the folder by clicking here the delete icon.