How to add a shared SSL folder in WebsitePanel
To add a shared SSL folder in WebsitePanel, perform the following steps:
1. Login to your Website Panel.
2. Click on the plan you want to add a shared SSL folder to.
3. Click Shared SSL Folders.
4. Click Create SSL Folder.
5. Select the Web Site where you want the SSL folder placed.
6. Enter a name for the directory.
7. Browse for the folder where you want to put the shared SSL folder.
8. When you are finished, click Create Folder and your new shared SSL folder will be created.
That’s it! You now know how to create a shared SSL folder in WebsitePanel.