Reviewed By: Anuradha Chawla
HostPapa is a popular web hosting company that provides affordable web hosting solutions for the people all around the world who need cheap hosting. In this HostPapa review, I will summarize the pros, cons, features and pricing of their services and reliability.
HostPapa is a well-known company based in Canada which established in 2006. It is a privately owned website hosting company located in Niagara Falls in New York and Toronto Canada.
HostPapa is a highly reliable web hosting company which strives to offer uninterrupted web service so that their customers can count on them. HostPapa values their customers, and employees of HostPapa go out of their way to help their clients in every imaginable way.
HostPapa’s motto is “Let Papa take care of you” for a reason because HostPapa strives to treat every single customer like a family member.
HostPapa Control Panel
HostPapa uses cPanel for the web hosting control panel. In the visual web UI, you can manage everything about your websites, including domain, websites, database, file management, email accounts, bill information, PHP configuration, etc.
By integrating with Fantastico, it provides more than 50 scripts that you can set up your website quickly, whatever it’s a blog, album, e-commerce, forum or content site. HostPapa doesn’t customize the cPanel, so there is no difference to the common cPanel used by other web hosting companies.
HostPapa Technical Support
HostPapa provides 24/7 customer service through toll-free telephone, live chat, email, knowledge base and ticket system. As we interviewed with them twice via phone call and live chat.
Their phone is easy to connect with, and their staffs always kindly answer your questions and help you resolve the problems. HostPapa provides multiple languages for support, in English, French and Spanish.
Also, they offer video tutorials and an extensive database of FAQs. HostPapa customer service is award-winning and a testimonial from most of its current users.
HostPapa data centers have all secure features as its competitors.
HostPapa has comprehensive climate and temperature control, raised floor facility, fault protection, security, fire-suppression systems, water detection systems, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), standby and redundant power generation and diesel backup generators.
As a result, the tested and monitored uptime of HostPapa web host is closed to 100%, with only 10 minutes down in a month. HostPapa web hosting is reliable and trusted.
- 24/7 customer support via phone, live chat, and email
- 99.9% uptime SLA maximize the reliability
- 30 days money back guarantee
- cPanel /WHM hosting – World’s favorite web hosting control panel
- Free RAID backups
- Accepting payments via from major credit cards such as VISA, Master card as well as PayPal payments
- No dedicated server hosting – Less scalability
- Server response time is bit slower
Why You Should Choose Hostpapa
Here are some reasons you should go with Hostpapa:
- Price: If you’re looking for an affordable web hosting that doesn’t suck, look no further, Hostpapa is the best option. Their web hosting plan starts from $3.95 only (Click to activate this offer).
- State-Of-Art Data centers: Hostpapa servers are hosted in industry leading data centers. Their primary data center is located in Canada although they also have data backup facilities in some other data centers in North America. They have everything in their data centers that will make your website available 24*7.
- Industry Leading Control Panel: Hostpapa gives cPanel with their shared hosting services. cPanel was known as the best web hosting management control panel.
- Customer Support: Hostpapa provides 24/7 support to their clients through live chat, phone, and email. The support is available in multiple languages such as English, Spanish, and French. If you’re located in other than US/Canada and buying web hosting through Hostpapa country specific websites such as hostpapa.in or hostpapa.co.uk, you get one local number & one international number to get support. That means you can get support in your local language.
- Free Domain Name: Although Hostpapa web hosting prices are very competitive, still they offer a free domain name with their shared hosting plans
- Knowledge Bank: Hostpapa has a significant knowledge bank and video tutorial in multiple languages that users can access to help themselves. You can search knowledge bank to get help for some features and plugins.
Finding a good web hosting company is a challenging task, and if you’re looking for a web hosting company that should also be affordable, the task becomes even more challenging.
Considering the price, uptime & features, Hostpapa is a pick. If you are technically-minded and looking for a fuller suite of features or you are running a large commercial venture that requires dedicated hosting and reliable server speeds.
Then there are better options like Hostgator, Bluehost, and Inmotion Hosting is available. If you can spend some extra bucks, you can go with any of the alternatives.
Wanna Know more about company and features. click here:
If you found this HostPapa review helpful, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media sites. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this review.